in this episode:
A New Hope
- Leia’s lack of screen time in the original trilogy
- How far we’ve come with female characters in film
- Is Leia a stronger and smarter character than Han and Luke?
- Her commitment to the Rebel alliance
- How was she able to resist the mind probe?
- How was she able to keep herself together when Alderaan was destroyed?
- Her ability to comfort Luke after all she has lost
- Her relationship with Luke and Han
- Leia’s hands on approach in leading
- Why was she in denial of her feelings with Han
- The Kiss (with Luke)
- Leia gives into her feelings for Han (The Other Kiss)
- The carbonite scene
- the Force awakens in Leia.